The London Skin Clinic
The London Skin Clinic (formerly One Stop Day Surgery Centre) was established in 1991 to provide rapid access to investigations. Since this time additional consultants have joined the team and extended the range of services available.
The centre now offers a friendly, personal yet efficient, modern service within a welcoming and re-assuring environment.
The One Stop Day Surgery Centre is the preferred surgical partner of a number of skin cancer screening companies as it has demonstrated a full multi-disciplinary approach to dealing with the treatment of suspicious and proven malignant skin lesions.
Day Surgery Theatre
- Excision of benign and malignant lesions including melanomata
- Removal of moles, blemishes, warts, papillomas etc.
- Excision of sebaceous and other cysts
- Aspiration and drainage of abscesses
- Suture and debridement of wounds and injuries
- Treatment of Ingrowing toenails
- Liquid nitrogen treatment for warts , veruccas, skin tags etc
- Dr Laurence Lever
- Dr Julia Scarisbrick
- Miss Fiona MacNeill
- Mr Simon Marsh
- Mr Richard Sainsbury
- Miss Tena Walters
- Mr Emin Carapeti
- Mr Stuart James
- Mr Amir Darakhshan
- Prof Philip Drew
- Mr Jason Lee
- Mr Mahantesh Karoshi
Cytologists & Histopathologists:
- Dr Clive Wells
- Dr Nick Francis
The London Skin Clinic is a division of 108 Medical Ltd which is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
For more information on the The London Skin Clinic , please visit http://www.the-london-skin-clinic.co.uk