For NHS Patients
Due to the current situation with the NHS, many of you are faced with indefinite appointment cancellations, particularly for breast cancer screening. With most of the private clinics supporting and being contracted with NHS COVID 19 crisis, private healthcare is currently sparse. We know that this is a really tense time for many of you and we're pulling all stops to ensure you get the diagnosis, treatment and care you need in a safe and sterile environment.
Our walk in clinic and screening center led by expert breast consultant surgeons along with their world class multi-disciplary team are here to help you with your breast examination and treatment plan. An affordable Consultation and Imaging package to best cater to your needs whilst NHS resources are limited because of the COVID 19 pandemic can be scheduled with same day apointments being available.
We understand that safety is of utmost importance to you all and we try to maintan the highest standard of sanitization with necessary infection control measures put in place to ensure the safety of patients, staff and consultants.
No Crowds = Reduced Risk
We wish to accommodate, and help, as many patients as we can and aim to do so by reducing the appointment time.
To request an appointment, please email us at email@example.com. Please use the code 108-NHS-aid while booking your appointment.
A member of staff will get in touch with you and book you in. You will be screened via email to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and consultants.
If you are a new patient please fill in our registration form.
For urgent advice or guidance please find our Consultant contact details here.
On arrival to the clinic, your temperature may be taken by a registered nurse.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We kindly request you to come in on your own. Incase you do need to bring in a chaparone / intepreter on the day please let our staff know while booking in the appointment.
- Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
- Payment by card is highly recomended to ensure safety.
- If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
While booking your appointment during this period, please use the code: 108-NHS-aid
If you, or anyone in your household/family, had a cough or temperature in between booking your appointment and the day of your appointment, please telephone us to re-arrange it.
If you have symptoms in the last 2 weeks, PLEASE do let our team know at the time of booking and we will arrange a date safe for us all.
- To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in clinic under strict guidelines.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room.