In order to minimise the risk of the COVID-19 virus while still providing the care and treatment to our patients, we have now introduced our online video / telephone consultation.
Post your online consultation, your consultant may or may not advice you to come to the clinic incase any further treatment is required.
Confidential & Discrete
Like any of your other consultations your confidentiality and privacy is maintained. We have in place a secure encrypted interface to ensure the safe transfer of any information between you and your consultant.
You can get in touch with your consultant using any of the following devices:
Your video consultation is insured by all major insurance companies. Get in touch with our team for further information.
Same day appointment
A short notice or same day video consultation can be arranged by our team.
Preparing for your consultation
- Please make sure you have a fairly good internet connection.
- Download the 'Microsoft Teams' app on your device
Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.teams&hl=en_GB
Apple ios link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/microsoft-teams/id1113153706
Windows pc link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
How does it work?
Your video consultation guide:
- An email will be sent to you with your meeting link. Click on the link 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Add in your name and click 'Join meeting'
- You will be redirected to the lobby till your consultant is ready to see you.
- While in the lobby, unmute yourself by clicking the mic icon on the bottom of your screen.
- Once the consultant is ready to see you, your meeting will commence. Please make sure to switch your video on by clicking the liitle video camera icon on the bottom.
- Once you are done with your consultation, you can simple click the red hang up button to end your call.
For a visual guide, please click the video.