Meeting your healthcare needs is a priority to us and we're doing our best to keep you safe by taking precautionary measures adviced by the government.
As of 27th January 2022, our COVID-19 precautions are mentioned below.
For your appointment
- we encourage all our patients to continue wearing a face mask in our clinic unless exempt
- we request you to kindly arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- your temperature will be taken on arrival by a nurse
- face masks and hand sanitisers are available for your use inside of our clinic
- card payment is highly recommended to ensure safety
NHS breast screening
- we want try help women who have had their NHS breast screening delayed or cancelled as much as possible
Online video consultation
- same day or a short notice video consultations can be arranged by our team
Frequently asked questions
Please get in touch with us if you or your household members develop any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your appointment. We will happily reschedule your appointment for you.
- to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room