We want to help you achieve your healthcare needs and we're doing our best to keep you safe while adhering to our governments advice and taking precautionary measures at no additional safety fees (PPE, cleaning & any other measures put forth by the clinic).
For your appointment
- we request you to please wear a face mask at all times.
- kindly arrive ONLY 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- your temperature may be taken on arrival by a nurse.
- card payment is highly recomended to ensure safety.
NHS breast screening
We want to help those women who's NHS breast screening has been delayed or cancelled.
Find out more.
Online video consultation
A short notice or same day video consultation can be arranged by our team.
Frequently asked questions
To book in your appointment you can contact our team directly on 0207 563 12354 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please bear with us as you may be screened over the phone or via email to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and consultants.
If you are a new patient please fill in our registration form.
On arrival to the clinic, your temperature may be taken by a registered nurse.
On the day of your appointment, we urge you to comply to the following:
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment.
- We kindly request you to come in on your own. Incase you do need to bring in a chaparone / intepreter on the day please let our staff know while booking in the appointment.
- Maintain 2 meters distance while communicating with anyone in the clinic.
- Payment by card is highly recomended to ensure safety.
- If you suffer on any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
If you, or anyone in your household/family, had a cough or temperature in between booking your appointment and the day of your appointment, please telephone us to re-arrange it.
If you have symptoms in the last 2 weeks, PLEASE do let our team know at the time of booking and we will arrange a date safe for us all.
- To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) will be provided to all staff.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when you come in for your appointment.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in clinic under strict guidelines.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic areas/room.
We understand that safety is of utmost importance to you all and we try to maintan the highest standard of sanitization with necessary infection control measures put in place to ensure the safety of patients, staff and consultants.
We wish to accommodate, and help, as many patients as we can and aim to do so by reducing the appointment time.