Please arrive at least 5 minutes early so that any outstanding personal information can be obtained and the consultant has time to review the information prior to your consultation.
Please bring proof of address to your appointment, our receptionist will ask to see this on your arrival. Your appointment may not proceed without bringing this information. Documents that can be used as proof of current address – must be dated within the last six months:
- Recent original utility bill (i.e. gas, electric, water, telephone - not mobile)
- Council tax bill (valid for current year)
- Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook
- Recent original mortgage statement from recognised lender
- Current council/housing association rent book or tenancy agreement
- Notification letter from Department for Work and Pensions / HM Revenue and Customs confirming your right to benefit or state pension
All overseas patients must bring proof of address.
On your first visit to the clinic, you will be greeted by a receptionist, who will collect:
- Referral letters
- Test Results
- Any other information you have brought with you
These will be passed to the consultant surgeon.
In the waiting area, our Receptionist will ask you to fill in a Registration form and check if any other personal information is still required.
We encourage our patients to complete the registration in full prior to attending to help your appointment run more smoothly and minimise the time spent in the clinic.
A nurse will then take you to meet the consultant surgeon. A spouse, partner, relative or friend can accompany you, or the nurse can stay with you during your consultation and examination.
You are more than welcome to have someone chaperone you during your treatment. In some cases a chaperone is compulsory, such as for children or someone with special needs.
If the problem reoccurs, you can call the front office at 020 7563 1234 and book an appointment with the same consultant.
Most locations will have parking. If not available on site, the team at location will be able to tell you where you can park close by.
- Please complete your full Insurance details on our registration form including policy number and expiry date of your policy; you may need to call your Insurance Company for full details. You will also need a current valid authorisation number. Unfortunately if these details are not provided you will be required to pay for your appointment and reclaim it from your Insurer.
- If for any reason your Insurance Company do not settle your Invoice within 90 days of the date of your appointment we will require full payment from you and it will be your responsibility to deal with your Insurer.
- A letter of guarantee (LOG) is required for all International Insured patients, if this cannot be provided on the day you will be required to pay in full and claim back from your Insurance Company.
All payments for consultations and treatments for self-paying patients will be taken prior to appointments. Payments can be made online or by telephone.